What is the relevant know-how to make this happen? -- HelmutLeitner December 8, 2009 9:48 CET
- A live event usually has rather large costs. The overhead of video recording and broadcasting is rather small compared to the positive effect of multiplying the audience reached.
- It is simple to explain the advantages of a broadcasted live event, even to politicians.
- The costs of 300-3000 EUR per event, depending on the quality of service.
- Often the internet-bandwidth of 2 MBit upload is not available. To install this for a single event adds to the overhead.
- LiveEventProduction? -- the central place and role
- relates to: TotalAudience?
- LiveEventParticipation? -- the many remote places, each stream serves a larger audience (maybe HeadToStreamRatio?)
- LiveEventConferenceParticipation? -- needs a VideoConferencingSystem
- LiveEventStreamParticipation? -- like watching TV, maybe feedback by using chat or email, even to a single user possible