- Single VideoBridge events have a large organisational and technical overhead.
- Especially when the partners are new to video bridging.
- Especially when the partners are new to each other.
- Especially when the partners have to negotiate the conditions of collaboration.
- Work towards a pool or association of VideoBridge partners, who do VideoBridge events regularly and routinely.
- Have accepted roles and modes of collaboration, that can be suggested and selected, instead of being negotiated.
- Use a reduced and proven set of hardware and technologies.
|Contribute to this page|
Please contribute to this page. Your knowledge and experience is important.
Maintainer of this page:
- The main structure of the page is a list of lists to make it easy to extend.
- Add new list entries or lists in any place. Maybe sign with your name or initials.
- Consider everything as opinions, if not stated otherwise.
- Just change text, if you are sure it is wrong.
- Add your comment to existing text. Maybe one level indented. Maybe signed with your initials.
- For longer contributions create a separate section.
- If you like or care, add yourself to the list of contributors below.
- Be bold. Adapt these rule suggestions to something that fits you better.
Contributors to this page:
- Currently there is no maintainer, if you want to maintain this page just put your name here instead of this sentence.
- A maintainer cares and feels responsible for the overall quality of a page, looks to it regularly and resolves conflicts between contributors.