||What has to be done around video or VideoBridge events or projects?
- normal event organisation
- organisation of the addition technical issues
- adapt the flow of the event to serve the needs of a distributed audience
|organize partner locations|
- start early to give the partners enough time to do their job
- care that the partners get their organisation right and have a sucessful event
- provide simple entries to let the partners grow into their roles.
|solve copyright issues|
- e. g. suggest a fitting copyright from the very beginning. Discussions afterwards can be difficult.
- use a creative commons license, if at all possible.
|cover the additional costs|
- the larger events typically get more media attention, but you have to harvest that
- this creates additional chances for sponsoring
- contributions of the partner locations?
|Contribute to this page|
Please contribute to this page. Your knowledge and experience is important.
Maintainer of this page:
- The main structure of the page is a list of lists to make it easy to extend.
- Add new lists or list entries in any place.
- Consider everything as opinions, if not stated otherwise. Also add your comment to existing text.
- Be bold.
- For longer contributions create a separate section.
Contributors to this page (contribute and add your name here):
Interested in this page (add your name here, if you want others to write more about this topic):
- Currently there is no maintainer, if you want to maintain this page just put your name here instead of this sentence.