||back to 22.01.
|Christoph Tilly, Web Video Expert|
no nonse advice for working with digital video and publishing it on the web.
- preferably in HD and progressive
- capture codec in a format your NLE Editing System) can handle natively
- if you downscale interlaced video you get jittery result.
- camera built - in microphone
- on-camera shotgun microphone
- professional studio microphone
- Wireless systems (Sennheiser G3) - flexible
- External Audio Device : flexibilty
- if you do something on your computer -> there are sophisticated tools for recording this as video
- Edit the codec you filmed in.
- combining video, graphics and Audio
- Color correction
- compressor quality vital for video quality
- H264 for web - video
- if using HD downscale in even steps (divide by 4)
- providing hosting services (youtube, vimeo)
- self maintained hosting (control of videoquality, privacy, information)
- Video set lighting
- Multicamera setup
- cheap SD mixers EDUROL V4 -- developed for VJs.
- you cant do mixing on a computer because of latency - video - audio
- motion graphic (intro, outro etc.)
- lower thirds animation (subtitle)
- chroma keying
- Web Video can be very fast paced.
- (people can rewind if they dont understand, experienced users dont get bored)
- Television must be slower -so people can drink a beer
- plan ahead, be specific, don´t prate
- develop a style, you are comfortable with
|Thomas Köck - Apple|
- Multimedia content with syndication
- mobile use
|Thomas Fürstner Bwin Labs|