||Here we are going to develop the "program" of the place in Wald.
It starts with an open and relatively unstructured list. Later in the process we will go into more detail and order.
|General (Feelings, Qualities, Looks)|
- A natural, green place.
- Natural materials: Clay, straw, wood, glass,recycling materials - avoid steel, cold floors, grey
- many corners, little squares and alkoves
- straight lines as little as possible
- Grass roof?
- Warm and natural colors
- Round edges
- Robust and safe for children
- Not too perfect & tidy
- Light feeling but also "earthy" places
- Clear separation between public, community and private areas
- Creativity and artistic expression in details, e.g. Mosaiks in walkways, Walls
- Plants growing on house walls
- selfsufficiency in energy + possible to maintain yourselves
- "Entrance Area" Design Pattern
- many alkoves, cozy couches
- A wooden,rounded deck
- Winter gardens with tropical plants in the soils
- multifunctional spaces (roofs also to walk on, hedges with eatable plants,..)
|Other Common Areas|
- Village Square - natural looking, natural stones, partly roofed
- Edible Landscape - Permaculture planning with "multifunctional plants and spaces", old plant varieties, diversity
- Water around (Pond)
- Wild Nature Area
- Lots of little spaces with different energies, e.g. little squares on walkways with a fountain, a fire place, etc.
- "Customizable" for individual creativity
- Open kitchen/Living areas
- (Winter)-Sun in the houses - south facing
- fire place within the flat
|Issues to discuss|
- Green roofes?
- Light and earthy at the same time?
Martin look here at the possibilities of ProWiki to foster multingual pages: VideoBridge