public / Technical School Of Limassol
Cooperating with the Community of Episkopi on the new Learning center!
the following is a machine translation, please edit! FranzNahrada
The A Technical Faculty Lemesoy' was founded in 1956 under British Administration. It is opposite in central place of city from the headquarters of Police Lemesoy' and the old Hospital.
In 1959 the Address of Faculty passed in the hands of Greek community. With the nomination of Cypriot Independence in 1960 the then philosophy of programs of education was the preparation of technicians and craftsmen for the industry.
Today the A Technical Faculty Lemesoy' of is second bigger her type in Cyprus. It belongs in the Medium Technical and Professional Education of Ministry of Education and Culture.
In the Faculty study today 470 students while the instructive personnel is constituted by 90 professors of general education and instructors of Technical subjects.
The Faculty offers a big variety of specialities in two basic directions:
1. In the Theoretical direction, and 2. In the Practical direction. And the two directions last 3 years and in order to studies somebody in them it should he is alumnus the Gymnasjakoy' of circle.
The certificate of studies of Faculty is completely recognized from the Y.P.P. as equivalent with that of Lycea make that allows in the graduates of Faculty paraka'contaj in the introductive examinations for admission in Superior and Most Institution of Higher Education of Cyprus and Greece. Enough countries between which the Linked Kingdom, Germany, France and the Rwssj'a accept the certificate of studies of Technical Faculties with good general degree as metre of admission comprehended that is proved good knowledge of language of study.